Chase Field directions, information and trivia
See below for complete Chase Field information:
|Home of||Arizona Diamondbacks|
|Location||401 East Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85001
|Construction Cost (USD $)||349 million|
|Former Names||Bank One Ballpark (1998-2005)|
Chase Field Directions
See below for complete Chase Field directions:
From the Southeast Valley:
- Get on the I-10, use the right three lanes to I-17 at the split and exit to the right on 7th St., then left at the signal light at Lincoln St., or continue north on 7th St. to Jefferson St. and turn right to access parking facilities east of 7th St. Be aware that left turns from 7th St. westbound onto Washington St. are prohibited.
Quick Hint: To avoid congestion, continue on I-17 to the 7th Ave. exit, and then turn right (northbound). Continue northbound and turn right at Lincoln St. or Jefferson St.
Driving from the West Valley:
- Get on the I-10 to 7th Ave. or the 5th Ave. HOV exit, then turn right. Turn left on Fillmore, Van Buren (accessible from 5th Ave. only) or Jefferson Sts. to access convenient parking.
Driving from the Northwest Valley:
- Jump on the I-17 to the Jefferson St. exit, then turn left and continue eastbound.
Driving from North Central Phoenix:
- Use surface streets, including 7th Ave., 1st Ave, and 7th St.
Helpful Hint: Due to heavy usage, 7th St. is the least preferred option.
Driving from the Northeast Valley:
- Get on the the Squaw Peak Parkway to I-10 eastbound, exit at Washington St. and turn right, or take I-10 westbound to the 7th St. exit and turn left.
Quick Hint: To avoid congestion, continue on I-10 to 7th Ave. or the 5th Ave. HOV exit. Turn left on Fillmore, Van Buren (accessible from 5th Ave. only) or Jefferson St.
Driving from Scottsdale or East Mesa:
- Get on the Loop 202 west to I-10 and exit at 7th Ave. or the 5th Ave. HOV exit. Turn left on Fillmore, Van Buren (accessible from 5th Ave. only) or Jefferson St.