See below for complete Dolphin Stadium information:
|Home of||Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins, Orange Bowl|
|Location||2269 Dan Marino Boulevard
Miami Gardens, Florida 33056
|Opened||August 16, 1987|
|Construction Cost (USD $)||115 million|
|Seating Capacity||47,662 (1993 Baseball)
42,531 (2001 Baseball)
36,531 (2003 Baseball)
36,331 (2006 Baseball)
|Former Names||Dolphin Stadium (1987)
Joe Robbie Stadium (1987-1996)
Pro Player Park (1996)
Pro Player Stadium (1996-2005)
Dolphins Stadium (2005-2006)
Dolphin Stadium (2006-present)
Dolphin Stadium Directions
See below for complete Dolphin Stadium directions:
Directions from Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach (North of Stadium)
- I-95 South to Ives Dairy Road, head west (right) for 5 miles. The stadium will be on your right hand side.
- Florida Turnpike South to Honey Hill Road Stadium Exit (many Orange permit parking holders like this entry point)
- Take alternate exit - Florida Turnpike South to the Homestead Extension. Go South on 27th Ave. The stadium will be on your left.
From North or South West Broward or Dade County
- NW 27 Ave. (University Drive) will bring you to the west side of the stadium.
From Ft. Myers/Naples
- Take I-75 East to I-595 to the Turnpike South to Honey Hill Road Stadium Exit
- Take Route 41, Tamiami Trail to 826 North. Exit 27 Ave. North. Turn left at the light, go North to NW 199 St. and turn right.
From Miami/Florida Keys
- Use Turnpike extension to the Miramar exit, turn right on 27 Ave., stadium will be on your left.
- Take I-95 North to the Turnpike. Exit Honey Hill Road Stadium Exit.
- Take the Palmetto Expressway to NW 27 Ave. exit, turn left at the light and go north to NW 199 St. Turn right.
- US 1 to I-95 North to Ives Dairy Rd. heading west. Approx 5 miles, stadium will be on your right.