oriole park directions, information and trivia
See below for complete Oriole Park information:
|Home of||Baltimore Orioles|
|Location||333 West Camden Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
|Construction Cost (USD $)||110 million|
oriole park Directions
See below for complete Oriole Park directions:
Driving from North (York, Harrisburg, Central PA and N.Central Balto.Co.):
- Get on 1-83 south to I-695/ I-83 towards Baltimore. Continue to Exit 23 (I-83 South, Jones Falls Expwy.) Take I-83 South to downtown Baltimore, exiting at Mt. Royal Ave., Maryland Ave., St. Paul St., Guilford Ave., Fayette St., or Lombard St.
Driving from Western MD and Points West:
- Get on I-68 (National Freeway), to I-70, to I-695 (Balto. Beltway). Turn right onto I-695 (toward Glen Burnie). Continue on the Exit 15 (US 40). Take US 40 East to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. or other downtown streets.
Driving from Reisterstown, Westminster and Hanover, PA areas:
- Get on MD 140 (from Westminster area) or MD 30 (from Hanover area) to I-795. Take I-795 to I-695 (Balto. Beltway). Take I-695 towards Towson to Exit 23; take I-83 South to downtown. Alternative: at I-795/I-695 interchange, take I-695 toward Glen Burnie to Exit 15 (US 40). Take US 40 East to downtown.
Driving from Northeast Maryland, Delaware and Points North:
- Get on on I-95 through the Fort McHenry Tunnel; take Exit 53 at I-395.
Driving from Annapolis and Eastern Shores:
- From Bay Bridge, west on US 50/301 to I-97. Continue on I-97/MD 3; at interchange with I-695 (Balto. Beltway), bear right to ramp leading to westbound I-695. Continue on I-695 to Exit 7 (MD 295/B-W Pkwy) ot Exit 11 (I-95). Take either MD 295 North into downtown Baltimore or I-95 North to Exits 53 (I-395), 52 (Russell St.) or 51 (Washington Blvd.)
Driving from Washington D.C., Virginia and Points South:
- Get on MD 295 (B-W Pkwy//Russell St.) to downtown Baltimore. As an alternative take I-95 North to Exits 53 (I-395), 52 (Russell St.) or 52 (Washington Blvd.)